• Re: WHAT ARE CLONE CARDS? / HOW DO THEY WORK/ HOW TO USE CLONE CARDS ONLINE.

From Will Smichel@willsmichel88@gmail.com to comp.lang.perl.misc on Sun Feb 18 00:18:38 2024
    From Newsgroup: comp.lang.perl.misc

Https://t.me/Ricko_swavy8
    Clone cards are spammed credit cards with clean funds. clone cards are available for cash out in ATMs🏧,Gas stations⛽️,POS Our clone card comes with ATM pin for easy cash outs ™️
    https://t.me/Ricko_swavy8
    HOW DOES IT WORK?💻💳

We use credit card filters to obtain magnetic stripe information of a credit or debit card. The information received is not limited to credit card password, numbers, CVV and expiration date. This information comes in the form of pin (101 or 201) dump. now we use the MSR printer to put received information on a blank card

A blank card that contains information received using credit card filters are called cloned cards. You can use them for in-store shopping (card) or cash payment from an ATM

Shipping is always smooth and safe because the card is always hidden in a book and wrapped neatly to look like a gift. it's always safe buying your cloned cards from us.

Still
    How to use the Cloned Cards!

Step 1: Insert ATM Card.

Step 2: Select the Language.

Step 3: Enter 4 Digit ATM Pin.

--- Synchronet 3.20a-Linux NewsLink 1.114
  • From Will Smichel@willsmichel88@gmail.com to comp.lang.perl.misc on Sun Feb 18 01:15:33 2024
    From Newsgroup: comp.lang.perl.misc

Https://t.me/Ricko_swavy8
    Clone cards are spammed credit cards with clean funds. clone cards are available for cash out in ATMs🏧,Gas stations⛽️,POS Our clone card comes with ATM pin for easy cash outs ™️
    https://t.me/Ricko_swavy8
    HOW DOES IT WORK?💻💳

We use credit card filters to obtain magnetic stripe information of a credit or debit card. The information received is not limited to credit card password, numbers, CVV and expiration date. This information comes in the form of pin (101 or 201) dump. now we use the MSR printer to put received information on a blank card

A blank card that contains information received using credit card filters are called cloned cards. You can use them for in-store shopping (card) or cash payment from an ATM

Shipping is always smooth and safe because the card is always hidden in a book and wrapped neatly to look like a gift. it's always safe buying your cloned cards from us.

Still
    How to use the Cloned Cards!

Step 1: Insert ATM Card.

Step 2: Select the Language.

Step 3: Enter 4 Digit ATM Pin.

--- Synchronet 3.20a-Linux NewsLink 1.114