• why some women can't be men

From Nicki makethings@makethingsn@gmail.com to comp.ai.philosophy on Fri Dec 15 12:36:52 2023
    From Newsgroup: comp.ai.philosophy

There used to be a question raised here, in this group "what happens if Turings question can you tell the difference between a male or female communicator cannot be solved"

I have a gene that means I should only be able to have children with another male gene holder, however the results show that;
    if he has no gene , there is a 100% chance of a child
    if he has 1 gene, there is a 50% chance
    if he has both genes, there is 100% chance.

To be a woman I can't communicate with all men
    --- Synchronet 3.20a-Linux NewsLink 1.114
  • From Nicki makethings@makethingsn@gmail.com to comp.ai.philosophy on Fri Dec 15 14:00:22 2023

On Friday, December 15, 2023 at 8:36:54 PM UTC, Nicki makethings wrote:
    There used to be a question raised here, in this group "what happens if Turings question can you tell the difference between a male or female communicator cannot be solved"

I have a gene that means I should only be able to have children with another male gene holder, however the results show that;
    if he has no gene , there is a 100% chance of a child
    if he has 1 gene, there is a 50% chance
    if he has both genes, there is 100% chance.

To be a woman I can't communicate with all men
    On the social mores side, should I marry by arrangement, (this would cut out many problems associated with social or religious aggression)
    Should I be more easy going or 'liberal' about sex and relationships? (this risks many problems of diversity opponents)
    Should I have a child and then divorce as soon as I am able to try for another with any suitor?
    The women in my family have married before having children, and love knows its damned difficult to separate from a devoted partner.
    In Europe the number of this gene is around about 30% & no contraceptive necessary.
    interesting dna
  • From nichola HatfieldElson@nickihatfieldelson@gmail.com to comp.ai.philosophy on Fri Dec 15 14:49:53 2023

Should this mean to say that 30% of EU women are flirts !
    Using Google I have only found one man mr stockbauer, who is definitely not a gene match, or if he is was a very strange romance.

• From nichola HatfieldElson@nickihatfieldelson@gmail.com to comp.ai.philosophy on Fri Dec 15 14:58:37 2023

Think of it, you're single and walk into a bar & you you have to choose only 30% of potential matches !
    Sure, not many women would choose 100% matches, or would they !? (personally I'd ask if a man can dance)