• CALL OR WHAT APP DR JAGU FOR YOUR CURE: +2349017741151

From Barbara William@barbarawilliam995@gmail.com to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg on Mon Sep 11 10:10:15 2023
    From Newsgroup: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg

On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 3:51:47 PM UTC+1, Mr ibiezugbe wrote:
    I am happy to share with the world a good man called Dr Jagu. who helped to restore my health. I was suffering from Herpes simplex virus. But when I met Dr Jagu my health changed from being Positive to Negative. I contacted him from a page online where I saw an Ad about him. He told me to not worry and that his medicine will cure my body. And I got his medicine and used it for 14days. I got back to the same clinic that diagnosed me and behold I was found negative. If you need his help, I believe he can help you. also read that he has a solution for PENIS ENLARGEMENT/PREMATURE EJACULATION. HIV/AIDS. CANCER. CHRONIC HEPATITIS B/C. DIABETES. CALL/WHATSAPP: +2349017741151 Or Email: drjagusolutiontemple@gmail.com, you can visit his web page: https://drjagusolutiontemp.wixsite.com/dr-jagu   
    --- Synchronet 3.20a-Linux NewsLink 1.114
  • From Williams Morgan@williamsmorgan621@gmail.com to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg on Sat Oct 7 08:16:37 2023

Dr.Ede herbal medicine is a good remedy for Herpes, I was a carrier of Herpes until I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ede cures Herpes. I decided to contact him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ede herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to him, reach him on medicalmediumherbal@gmail.com
  • From sarah milex@srhmilex@gmail.com to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg on Sat Oct 14 06:51:24 2023

I was checking about new developments genital herpes virus then I saw how different persons talks about getting cured from herpes through a particular herbalist called Excel so I Contacted him through his website https://Excelherbalcure.com and he responded with instructions about what he needs to prepare the herbal medication which I did and he sent the herbal meds to me in LA and after drinking the herbal medicine as he instructed I went back to the hospital few months later and the test result shows I'm negative after all the blister symptoms were gone and now I'm completely free of genital Herpes thanks to Dr.Excel for his medication.
  • From Julian@j63840576@gmail.com to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg on Sun Oct 15 15:44:24 2023

On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 8:51:26 AM UTC-5, sarah milex wrote:
    I was checking about new developments genital herpes virus then I saw how different persons talks about getting cured from herpes through a particular herbalist called Excel so I Contacted him through his website https://Excelherbalcure.com and he responded with instructions about what he needs to prepare the herbal medication which I did and he sent the herbal meds to me in LA and after drinking the herbal medicine as he instructed I went back to the hospital few months later and the test result shows I'm negative after all the blister symptoms were gone and now I'm completely free of genital Herpes thanks to Dr.Excel for his medication.
    Can you send me enough to do the same? I get my paycheck Wednesday.