• Browns

From HusTler@VERT/HAVENS to All on Sun Nov 22 21:02:21 2020
    The Browns did it again. I got to see the entire game. I believe the Jets may have a winless season this year. :-(

---
    þ Synchronet þ Havens BBS havens.synchro.net
  • From Codefenix@VERT/CONCHAOS to HusTler on Mon Nov 23 11:16:08 2020
    Re: Browns
    By: HusTler to All on Sun Nov 22 2020 09:02 pm

The Browns did it again. I got to see the entire game.

This is the best Browns team in years. Haven't seen this kind of talent in ages.

---
    þ Synchronet þ seek mundanity's cure | conchaos.synchro.net | ConstructiveChaos BBS
  • From KrUpTiOn@VERT/TNF2 to HusTler on Wed Nov 25 02:23:28 2020
    By: HusTler to All on Sun Nov 22 2020 09:02 pm

The Browns did it again. I got to see the entire game. I believe the Jets may have a winless season this year. :-(

Do you live in Ohio too? 7-3 looks good on the Browns! Even though we can't beat a STRONG team, we're winning the ones we should. 7-3 looks WAY better than 3-7!

---
    þ Synchronet þ The New Frontier ][ BBS [frontierbbs.net] -Akron, Ohio
  • From HusTler@VERT/HAVENS to KrUpTiOn on Wed Nov 25 23:28:29 2020
    By: KrUpTiOn to HusTler on Wed Nov 25 2020 02:23 am

The Browns did it again. I got to see the entire game. I believe the
    Jets may have a winless season this year. :-(

Do you live in Ohio too? 7-3 looks good on the Browns! Even though we can't beat a STRONG team, we're winning the ones we should. 7-3 looks WAY better t 3-7!

Nah I'm a New Yorker. Both the Giants and Jets suc this year so pay attention to teams doing well.

---
  • From KrUpTiOn@VERT/TNF2 to HusTler on Tue Dec 1 01:33:06 2020
    By: HusTler to KrUpTiOn on Wed Nov 25 2020 11:28 pm

Nah I'm a New Yorker. Both the Giants and Jets suc this year so pay attention to teams doing well.

I'm originally from Brooklyn, my family moved to Ohio in the late 80's. I'm a NY sports team first, THEN Ohio. I've been a Giants, Jets, Knicks, Yankees, Islanders fan since I started liking sports...in grade school! :)

We (Giants) DID win 3 in a row and are in 1st place in the NFC East! :\

---
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to KrUpTiOn on Tue Dec 1 21:01:43 2020
    By: KrUpTiOn to HusTler on Tue Dec 01 2020 01:33 am

I'm originally from Brooklyn, my family moved to Ohio in the late 80's.

sorry for your loss.
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From HusTler@VERT/HAVENS to KrUpTiOn on Thu Dec 3 08:13:28 2020
    By: KrUpTiOn to HusTler on Tue Dec 01 2020 01:33 am

I'm originally from Brooklyn, my family moved to Ohio in the late 80's. I'm NY sports team first, THEN Ohio. I've been a Giants, Jets, Knicks, Yankees, Islanders fan since I started liking sports...in grade school! :)

No shit. The world keeps getting smaller. I'm a big Jet fan and extremely dissapointed in them this year. It's embarrasing being winless this far into the season. The Giants are also dismal and are not going anywhere with the way they're playing. I have to pay to watch other games because these two are too frustrating to watch ;-)

---
  • From KrUpTiOn@VERT/TNF2 to MRO on Fri Dec 4 10:18:36 2020
    By: MRO to KrUpTiOn on Tue Dec 01 2020 09:01 pm

I'm originally from Brooklyn, my family moved to Ohio in the late
    80's.

sorry for your loss.

LMAO!!

It's been rough for my sports teams! Browns are winning but Cleveland sports have a black cloud over them.. *sigh*

---
  • From KrUpTiOn@VERT/TNF2 to HusTler on Fri Dec 4 10:21:19 2020
    By: HusTler to KrUpTiOn on Thu Dec 03 2020 08:13 am

No shit. The world keeps getting smaller. I'm a big Jet fan and extremely dissapointed in them this year. It's embarrasing being winless this far into the season. The Giants are also dismal and are not going anywhere with the way they're playing. I have to pay to watch other games because these two are too frustrating to watch ;-)

The Giants are starting to put some wins together though, we did win 3-4 in a row and in 1st place in the NFC East! Yay!

As long as we have a better record than the Cowgirls, I'm happy!

Jets are like the Browns a few years ago! I give them 3-4 years and they'll start to be better. I think the front office will get it eventually

---
  • From HusTler@VERT/HAVENS to KrUpTiOn on Fri Dec 4 14:00:24 2020
    By: KrUpTiOn to HusTler on Fri Dec 04 2020 10:21 am

The Giants are starting to put some wins together though, we did win 3-4 in row and in 1st place in the NFC East! Yay!

As long as we have a better record than the Cowgirls, I'm happy!

Jets are like the Browns a few years ago! I give them 3-4 years and they'll start to be better. I think the front office will get it eventually

3-4 years? I could be dead by then. Jets need a win next game. I don't think I'm going to see one but they really need a win just to justify their existence. I'm happy for the Browns but I think their luck is running out.

---
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to KrUpTiOn on Sat Dec 5 19:25:01 2020
    By: KrUpTiOn to MRO on Fri Dec 04 2020 10:18 am

By: MRO to KrUpTiOn on Tue Dec 01 2020 09:01 pm

I'm originally from Brooklyn, my family moved to Ohio in the late
    80's.

sorry for your loss.

LMAO!!

It's been rough for my sports teams! Browns are winning but Cleveland sports have a black cloud over them.. *sigh*

OHIO fucking sucks.
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Matt B@VERT/THRCORN to All on Sun Dec 6 08:50:43 2020
    By: MRO to KrUpTiOn on Sat Dec 05 2020 07:25 pm

I'm super excited to see what happens tomorrow - might be a bit hungover, but I think it's going to be a good game!

---
    þ Synchronet þ Three Corners and Beyond! http://3corners.us
  • From HusTler@VERT/HAVENS to Matt B on Sun Dec 6 08:35:22 2020
    Re: HERBERT VS BELICHICK
    By: Matt B to All on Sun Dec 06 2020 08:50 am

I'm super excited to see what happens tomorrow - might be a bit hungover, bu think it's going to be a good game!

Belichick is not a threat this year. It should be a good one.

---
  • From KrUpTiOn@VERT/TNF2 to HusTler on Sun Dec 13 06:48:53 2020
    By: HusTler to KrUpTiOn on Fri Dec 04 2020 02:00 pm

3-4 years? I could be dead by then. Jets need a win next game. I don't think I'm going to see one but they really need a win just to justify their existence. I'm happy for the Browns but I think their luck is running out.

The Jets.. what a organization. They need a front office change, if they can't atleast go 8-8 next year which I doubt. Looks like they will have the best odds at Travor Lawrence. That last play of the last game sums up their last 3 years. If they DIDN'T fire that coach, they would have been the laughing stock.

The Browns, that win over the Titians was EPIC!! I thought we were gonna lose by atleast 20. We have a good test vs the Ravens on monday. They kicked our ASS the last time we played. Make or break. I think the Browns should try to get Dax Prescott, or eve Carson Wentz. Baker is gonna hold us back.They need to draft some DB's and LB's bad.

---
  • From KrUpTiOn@VERT/TNF2 to MRO on Sun Dec 13 06:50:07 2020
    By: MRO to KrUpTiOn on Sat Dec 05 2020 07:25 pm

It's been rough for my sports teams! Browns are winning but
    Cleveland sports have a black cloud over them.. *sigh*

OHIO fucking sucks.

There's places a lot worse. It ain't that bad here. Where are you from??

---